Passionate about building communities?
Big Data Week hosts a week long festival of events each year, taking place simultaneously in multiple cities around the world, with thousands of individuals working together to host panels, workshops, talks and industry networking events. Local events are hosted by City Partners, who work collaboratively with the local big data community, big data practitioners, industry professionals, content partners, start-ups, entrepreneurs and local business to produce events across each city.
As a City Partner you will have the full support of the global Big Data Week team, we can help you with sponsor packs, partner info, graphical assets, media kits, access to a publishing platform, ticketing partners and speaker networks.
What do we expect from our partners?
- Support Big Data Week and work proactively to develop the brand
- Promote a community philosophy across all events in the city
- Work with the Big Data Week team to develop new concepts and events
- Facilitate and encourage at least 5-10 events in your city
- Engage local media outlets to promote the festival
- Create content for Big Data Week through podcasts, video, blogs etc
What types of cities are we looking for?
- Recognised as media and communication innovation hubs
- Enjoy a vibrant start-up community
- Known for having a history of hosting large-scale globally events
Why host Big Data Week as a City Partner
- Brand Awareness & Recognition: Big Data Week is a global community giving your organisation more exposure.
- Business Development: Create new and valuable relationships with clients.
- Commercial Benefits: Opportunity to benefit from sponsorship deals.
GET INVOLVED – Apply to become a Big Data Week City Partner.
DEADLINE: The 28th of February