REGISTERED CITIES: BARCELONA | MADRID | SAO PAULO | MALMO | MALAGA | WALLONIA | LAGOS | LISBON
More details on the cities page.
Passionate about building communities?
Big Data Week hosts a week long festival of events each year, taking place simultaneously in multiple cities around the world, with thousands of individuals working together to host panels, workshops, talks and industry networking events. Local events can be registered separately but the best is that those are driven and hosted by City Partners, who work collaboratively with the local big data community, big data practitioners, industry professionals, content partners, start-ups, entrepreneurs and local business to produce events across each city.
In 2015 in order to help you further with the planning of your city events we built a City Partner package*, that will include:
- Event creative concept – global event brand, conference concept, event presentation
- Dedicated web page on bigdataweek.com promoting your event
- Sponsorship pack
- Event presentation for sponsors
- Defined sponsorship packages and activities
- Design pack
- Big Data Week partner identity
- communication materials for online and offline promotion
- Big Data Week location branding design
- Press kit
- Press release templates
- Visual pack (logos, online banners, thumbnails, icons)
- Visibility of the event: we will promote fully your BDW towards our community
- Full social media marketing strategy: includes submission of unlimited number of articles and press releases through the conference blog, twitter and news sites). Note: content must be approved by BDW staff. All marketing content must be in English.
*Note: City Partner Package Fee: 350 GBP (following your submission we will revert with confirmation mail and payment details for this package).
What do we expect from our partners?
- Support Big Data Week and work proactively to develop the brand
- Promote a community philosophy across all events in the city
- Work with the Big Data Week team to develop new concepts and events
- Facilitate and encourage at least 5-10 events in your city
- Engage local media outlets to promote the festival
- Create content for Big Data Week through podcasts, video, blogs etc
What types of cities are we looking for?
- Recognised as media and communication innovation hubs
- Enjoy a vibrant start-up community
- Known for having a history of hosting large-scale globally events
Why host Big Data Week as a City Partner
- Brand Awareness & Recognition: Big Data Week is a global community giving your organisation more exposure.
- Business Development: Create new and valuable relationships with clients.
- Commercial Benefits: Opportunity to benefit from sponsorship deals.
What is the difference between a single event and a city partner?
- Being a city partner will give you full access to a straight forward package for organizing the week with events. See below a list of benefits available only in city partners packages:
|Event concept presentation and the right to re-use it||X|
|Dedicated web page on bigdataweek.com||X|
|Presentation of the event on the website||X|
|Press release templates||X|
|Support from organizers in finding speakers, sponsors etc.||X|
|Full social media marketing support||X|
GET INVOLVED – Apply to become a Big Data Week City Partner.
DEADLINE: September, 1