Big Data Week provides a unique opportunity for leading technology organisations to engage with a global community of professionals, entrepreneurs and businesses across multiple markets.
In 2012 we connected 8 major cities; Helsinki, Canberra, Berlin, Melbourne, Chicago, London, New York and San Francisco. In 2013 we connected 27 major cities including Barcelona, Budapest, Moscow, London, Washington, Chicago, Atlanta, Perth, Berlin, Bucharest, Madrid, Glasgow, Rome, Beirut but to name a few – and for #bdw15 we’re aiming for 30 cities with over 40,000 participants*
After a very successful edition in 2014, when more than 30 cities worldwide brought together 30,000+ big data practitioners to discuss the connected society and the internet of things, the next Big Data Week aims to bring together more than 40,000 participants across four continents.
Five great reasons why you should be part of the festival
- Big Data Week gives sponsors the opportunity to connect and engage with over 5000 executives and entrepreneurs interested in big data platforms, technologies and strategies.
- Big Data Week has an active community seeking direction, best practice and guidance with their big data strategies.
- Hear the technology and business challenges customers are facing.
- Big Data Week connects all of the big data focused communities together online and through social media.
- It is the only big data festival where a single sponsorship can reach a global audience
Email email@example.com for more info on sponsor options
DEADLINE: The 28th September
*includes online participants viewing livestreams or participating remotely
And if you’re wondering who played ball with the Big Data Week in 2012, 2013 and 2014