Big Data Week provides a unique opportunity for leading technology organisations to engage with a global community of professionals, entrepreneurs and businesses across multiple markets.
After a very successful edition in 2015, when we brought together 30,000+ big data practitioners to discuss the connected society and the internet of things, the next Big Data Week aims to bring together more than 40,000* participants across four continents.
Five great reasons why you should be part of the festival
- Big Data Week gives sponsors the opportunity to connect and engage with over 5,000 executives and entrepreneurs interested in big data platforms, technologies and strategies.
- Big Data Week has an active community seeking direction, best practice and guidance with their big data strategies.
- Hear the technology and business challenges customers are facing.
- Big Data Week connects all of the big data focused communities together online and through social media.
- It is the only big data festival where a single sponsorship can reach a global audience,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on sponsorship options.
*includes online participants viewing livestreams or participating remotely
And if you’re wondering who played ball with the Big Data Week in 2012, 2013 and 2014