Big Data Week provides a unique opportunity for leading technology organisations to engage with a global community of professionals, entrepreneurs and businesses across multiple markets.
In 2012 we connected 8 major cities; Helsinki, Canberra, Berlin, Melbourne, Chicago, London, New York and San Francisco. In 2013 we connected 27 major cities including Barcelona, Budapest, Moscow, London, Washington, Chicago, Atlanta, Perth, Berlin, Bucharest, Madrid, Glasgow, Rome, Beirut but to name a few – and for #bdw14 we’re aiming for 30 cities with over 40,000 participants*
Five great reasons why you should be part of the festival
- Big Data Week gives sponsors the opportunity to connect and engage with over 5000 executives and entrepreneurs interested in big data platforms, technologies and strategies.
- Big Data Week has an active community seeking direction, best practice and guidance with their big data strategies.
- Hear the technology and business challenges customers are facing.
- Big Data Week connects all of the big data focused communities together online and through social media.
- It is the only big data festival where a single sponsorship can reach a global audience
Email email@example.com for more info on sponsor options
*includes online participants viewing livestreams or participating remotely
And if you’re wondering who played ball with the Big Data Week in 2012 and 2013…