Do you share our enthusiasm about building communities?
Big Data Week translates as a yearly, week-long related events, taking place (more or less) within the same time-frame, in multiple cities around the world, with thousands of individuals working together to host panels, workshops, talks and industry networking events.
Local events can be registered separately, but the best is that they are managed and hosted by City Partners, in tight collaboration with the local big data communities, big data practitioners, industry professionals, content partners, start-ups, entrepreneurs and local businesses to produce events across each city.
In order to help you further with planning your city events, for 2020, we have built a City Partner package*, that includes:
- The rights to use the event concept – global event brand, conference structure concept, event presentation
- Dedicated web page on bigdataweek.com promoting your event
- Sponsorship pack
- Event presentation for sponsors – template
- Defined sponsorship packages and activities – template
- Design pack
- Big Data Week identity
- Communication materials for online and offline promotion – template
- Press kit
- Press release template
- Visual pack (logos, online banners, thumbnails, icons etc.)
- Visibility: we will thoroughly promote your #BigDataWeek local events to our constantly growing worldwide BDW community.
- Social media promotion: includes submission of an unlimited number of articles and press releases through the #BigDataWeek conference blog and social media channels. (Note: All marketing content must be in English and be approved by BDW staff prior to publication, which may result in a few days delay from the day of submission.)
*City Partner Package Fee: 600 GBP (following your submission we will revert with a confirmation email and payment details for this package).
What do we expect from our partners?
- Support Big Data Week and work proactively to develop the brand
- Promote a community philosophy across all events organized under #BigDataWeek logo
- Work with the Big Data Week team to develop new concepts and events
- Facilitate and encourage at least 3-5 events in your city
- Engage local media outlets in promoting the festival
- Create content for Big Data Week through podcasts, video, blog posts etc.
What types of cities are we looking for?
- Recognised as media and communication innovation hubs
- Enjoying a vibrant start-up community
- Known for having a history of hosting large-scale global events
- Pioneer cities are always welcome, as long as there is proof of community interest and audience potential
Why host Big Data Week as a City Partner
- Brand Awareness & Recognition: Big Data Week is a global community giving your organisation more exposure
- Business Development:Create new and valuable relationships with clients, generate leads and discover new partners
- Commercial Benefits: Opportunity to benefit from sponsorship deals
What is the difference between a single event and a city partner?
Being a city partner will give you full access to a complex package for organising your local events. See below a list of benefits available only in city partners packages:
|Event concept presentation and the right to re-use it
|Dedicated web page on bigdataweek.com
|Presentation of the event on the website
|Press release templates
|Sponsorship package templates
|Full social media marketing support
GET INVOLVED – Apply to become a Big Data Week City Partner.