Community posts are submitted by members of the Big Data Community and span a range of themes. If you would like to contribute to the blog, just register to join the community.
We are happy and excited to support Big Data Week at its 200+ meetups across the world. Use Visualizing.org as a resource when creating visualizations during the event. Explore visualizations by topic, form, or tool. Discover tips and techniques from workshops given at our previous Marathons.
On Visualizing.org, we’ll have a Big Data Week gallery to share and promote visualizations created at BDW events. We invite all attendees to participate.
If you have any questions, please contact Alexandra Pappas at email@example.com
Visualizing.org is a global community of creative people making sense of complex issues through data and design. To include your project in the Big Data Week gallery on Visualizing.org, upload your project to Visualizing.org and tag it #bdw13. All projects uploaded to Visualizing.org are protected under a Creative Commons license.
To upload your project, please follow the directions below.
1. Log in to Visualizing.org. If you do not have an account yet, click Register to create one.
2. Click the “Upload Your Work” button
3. Follow the instructions to include your project file or URL
4. Fill out the project information form. Here, you can include team members as coauthors.
5. Save the project and then make sure everything looks correct.
Visualizing.org supports the following file formats.
We look forward to seeing your work!
Want to add your own blog to the Big Data Week community? Just register to get started.