Big data is no longer big hype. Businesses and organisations need to learn to really utilise this most precious asset, and maximise data and analytics to generate ROI, profit and intelligence to grow profits, market share and edge out competition.
Data Today: Upgrading Data to Intelligence will go beyond theory and data hypotheticals to discover tips, ideas and solutions to enable your data and analytics strategy to be designed, implemented and executed.
Our expert, cross-industry speaker panel includes:
* Chris Gobby, Head of mData, EE will discuss how to turn big data into big impact to drive business intelligence and results
* Alasdair Anderson, Global Head of Architecture HSS IT, will reveal HSBC’s big data journey and what the next challenges are
* Lauren Sager Weinstein, Head of Analytics, Customer Experience, Transport for London will address achieving actionable information and intelligence from your data analytics
* Mike Leverington, Head of Customer Data & Analytics, Guardian News & Media will be speaking about driving revenue through advanced customer insight and analytics
* Darren Silvester, Chief Architect, Three UK will examine developing unified data and analytic architecture to deliver insight and ROI
* …with additional presentations from senior representatives from Eircom, WorldPay, Barclays, Sony, Alliander, Action for Children, Channel 4 and Telecom Italia
For more information and to download the agenda, visit www.datatodaysummit.com/bdw14, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.